Amikat Services Inc.
AMIKAT SERVICES INCORPORATED is a BPO company catering its services for a foreign exchange company which consists of group of bankers and Forex dealers and is now one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
We have accomplished this due to our commitment to high quality customer service, state-of-the-art technology and diversity of global trade products. Due to our constant ambition to be known as a market leader through high customer service, we have experienced exponential growth over the past 15 years. 2004 was a major turning point for our company as we took a giant leap and launched our multi-lingual internet-based trading platform.
Since then, our company has expanded its client base to tens of thousands, generating mass trading volume and providing vast liquidity to traders located across the globe.
We offer traders the choice of two user-friendly trading platforms (web based and a downloadable trading station), constant updated financial news and 24-hour support.
Our client are therefore able to trade whenever they choose, using the system they prefer while receiving instant professional support when needed. In addition, we are distinguished as an industry leader in tight pip-spreads, real-time market prices which are provided via a direct link to the interbank arena, and a unique margin policy.
Our full margin usage policy enables traders to maximize the full potential of their trading account, while the negative balance protection program operates as a built-in risk management system preventing losses which are greater than what the trader determines.
AMIKAT SERVICES INC. caters to the South East Asian Market specifically Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Philippines.
Multilingual - Sales Support Consultants & Retention Representatives
PHP 50000 - 75000 + Commission & Incentives
National Capital Reg (Philippines) - Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- To contact and maintain interested parties/clients to register at Foreign Exchange Trading (FOREX) through various campaigns and branding, introducing the site, the trading platforms, carrying out online/ over the phone personal training, accompanying the client through his initial activity and provide ongoing support by phone, e-mail, and chats.
- It is an advantage if the candidates will at least be a graduate of Vocational Diploma / Short Course Language Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Banking, Sales /Marketing, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- It is an advantage if the candidates obtain at least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, but not necessary.
- Applicants should be willing to work in the Philippines
- Applicants should be willing to attend a short course (training) for 4 days in the Philippines.
- Applicant should be competitive, goal oriented and willing to extend work hours.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Call Centers and or Customer Service (equivalent).
- Multilingual Capabilities (Can speak either Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, or Mandarin)
- We accept Foreign Employees
- 200 Full-Time positions available.
- High Potential Income
- Performance Based Incentives
- Visa Processing
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- 9:30am to 6:30am
MULTILINGUAL VACANT POSITIONS:
- Chinese Multilingual (Mandarin)
- Malay Multilingual (Bahasa Melayu)
- Indonesian Multilingual (Bahasa Indonesia)
OTHER VACANT POSITIONS:
- Philippine Account (RETENTION)
- Must have experience in Forex Trading
- Preferably from the finance and banking industry
- Competetive Salary Package + Commission
AMIKAT SERVICES INC.
27F Fort Legend Tower
3rd Avenue cor 31st Street
Bonifacio Global City
Email : email@example.com
Contact Number: 09178109360
Sekian Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA JEPANG" yang dapat kami sampaikan, semoga dapat membantu Anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di Jepang untuk bulan Mei 2013. Salam sukses...